Tritium Technical Solutions / TagTrack is an embedded systems, asset and global telemetrics tracking provider. We are a small but talented team of engineers working across a wide range of disciplines including web, mobile, hardware design, embedded systems, and firmware. We have in house assembly and prototyping labs where creative ideas can quickly be realized. We develop hardware and software capable of utilizing common wireless technologies such as Wifi, Bluetooth, LTE,
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time permanent position as an Entry Level Embedded Systems Engineer in our Ashland, Ohio Office. We are also considering internship to full time possibilities for active students in compatible fields.
We seek an engineer who can take ownership of projects related to development of embedded firmware and operating systems. Diagnose and resolve complex problems from low-level printed circuit board to the OS and application level. We expect exceptional engineering quality while following industry best practices, standards, and methods. We continuously improve, learn, and grow our technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills. As a member of our team you will have opportunities to work on various and exciting projects using many different technologies, in a great working environment.
- Design and develop code to interface with various sensors and data collection systems.
- Develop and debug embedded systems
- Support custom test equipment design and development efforts required by our in house production line.
- Create, support, and maintain all necessary design and development documentation
- BS/MS Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering (or similar) required
- Must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship or need for future sponsorship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience with embedded software design and development required
- Proficiency in programming in C/C++ required
- Proficiency in testing and defect management of embedded software required
- Understanding 8/16/32 bit microcontroller architectures required
- Experience in developing hardware interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C, ADC and driver development
- Experience with software development lifecycle
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and willingness to truly own a project from start to finish.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment required
- Embedded Software (experience preferred not required)
- Experience with Android and/or IOS app development
- Experience with BLE and/or Wireless protocols
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M and/or Cortex-A microcontroller architectures
- Experience with embedded RTOS for microcontrollers (especially mbed OS)
- Experience with electrical circuit design and development preferred