We are seeking a printed circuit board Assembly and Production Manager in our Ashland, Ohio production facility office. We need a motivated person with high attention to detail to work in the procurement of parts, organization, and day to day operation of circuit board assembly equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background and demonstrate these skills:
- Attention to detail in the sourcing and assembly of electronic components
- Understanding of basic soldering and PCB assembly
- Ability to use a PC and operate complex machines through computer software
- Basic CAD experience
- Learn and adapt to changing requirements
- Salary position
- Paid time off
- Access to powerful tools and equipment
- excellent learning opportunities and professional development
- Operate and manage automated SMT assembly line
- Install through-hole components on printed circuit boards
- manage part inventory and install parts in pick and place parts feeders
- Solder through-hole components for low volume assemblies
- Perform functional testing on completed circuit boards.